Hearing Technicians and Technician Teams
Individuals and Couples to operate tractor-trailer units and give hearing tests to industrial workers.
We provide all the training you'll need to become expert in hearing testing.
Must have CDL A license with air brake qualification, good driving record and basic computer skills to conduct hearing tests.
Physical and drug screen required.
Why You Want This Job
- Earn the equivalent of $70,000 team salary, as we pay most living expenses1
- Join our mission to make America a healthier place to work
- Explore the country and meet new people
- Drive 35'-40' testing unit to job sites
- Perform hearing tests on groups of workers using a computer
- Communicate regularly by email and phone with main office
- Maintain a clean and organized testing unit
- On road most weeks of the year
- CDL-A with air brake qualification
- Computer experience with light typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Neat personal appearance
- No pets
- Base salary of $38,320 for team
- Tax-free per diems
- Paid lodging and expenses
- Paid vacation
- Health & life insurance; flex spending
- 401K with matching
About T K Group
We are dedicated to improving the health and safety of American workers. Since 1987 we have been conducting safety testing in all 50 states. Our testing services include hearing, vision, lung, blood, physical exams, and many more. Our testing units possess state-of-the-art technology and our staff follow rigorous testing procedures.
T K Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
- Based on salary, average team commission, benefits, and paid expenses equivalent as reflected in cost of living for a couple as determined by MIT's Living Wage Calculator