2016 - August
- How firearms damage hearing
- Occupational hearing loss statistics
- OSHA fine increases and rule delay
2014 - November
- Do recordables affect baselines?
- Why it is best to retest STSs
- Effect of extended shifts on TWAs
2014 - August
- What are frequency and intensity?
- Reasons for keeping dosimetry up-to-date
- Why some tests are rejected
2014 - March
- Can work-relatedness determinations be done after-the-fact?
- Does a single day's exposure require a worker to be included in a hearing program?
2013 - November
- When should work-relatedness determinations be submitted?
- Hearing loss prevention guidance from the American College of Occupational and Environment Medicine.
What's in the newsletter?
Information to aid managers of hearing conservation programs
Who writes the newsletter?
The T K Audiology Team
Who can benefit from the newsletter?
Anyone responsible for hearing testing