On-Site Hearing Testing Services
- Immediate retesting of Standard Threshold Shifts
- Reports detailing test results and required follow-up
- OSHA-mandated audiometer calibration and sound level checks
- Audiologist review of tests
- Consultation with audiologist
- Online access to your data through MyTKGroup website
Training in the use of protectors
Teaches the dangers of noise, the importance of hearing protectors, how to wear protectors, and the purpose of hearing testing.
Fulfills OSHA requirement for annual training.
Counseling for those with Standard Threshold Shifts (STSs)
Counseling in the importance of hearing protection and refitting of hearing protectors for STS cases.
Fulfills refit and retrain portion of OSHA requirement for STS follow-up
Employee notification letters
Letters informing employee of test results and any Standard Threshold Shifts.
Fulfills OSHA requirement to notify employees of hearing changes in writing.
Audiologist review of testing
Audiological team examines each test for accuracy and identifies cases requiring additional follow-up.
Includes free consultation with audiologists
Fulfills OSHA requirement that testing program be overseen by audiologist.
Think a mobile unit might be more than you need?
Check out our T K Express service!
Meet Your Technicians
The quality of technicians determines the quality of your experience and the accuracy of results.
Our professionals are:
- Certified occupational hearing conservationists
- Rigorously field trained
- Schooled in best practices
Audiologist's written determination if hearing loss due to workplace noise.
OSHA allows cases with negative findings to be removed from Recordable log
E-A-Rfit™ fit testing of hearing protectors
Determines true effectiveness of workers' hearing protectors while worn.Improves hearing programs by:
- Identifying workers with inadequate protection
- Determining best protector for each worker
- Demonstrating value of proper protector insertion techniques
- Providing hands-on, meaningful retraining of STS cases
- Validating protection levels required by workers in high noise areas
For more information see this 3M brochure.
We now use the new, faster Dual-Ear E-A-Rfit™ machine!
E-A-Rfit™ tests a wide array of inserts, and muffs.
Determines noise levels for workers to identify who to include in your hearing conservation program.Sound surveys include:
- Area measurements where worker mobility not a factor
- Personal dosimetry for mobile workers
- Determination of Time-Weighted Average (TWA)
- Octave band analysis to identify appropriate materials to control noise sources
We will calibrate your audiometer and certify your test booth environment.
Calibration can be done on-site or by shipping your audiometer to us.Calibration includes:
- Certificate of calibration
- Exhaustive calibration
Hearing Testing Fleet
We have a fleet of dedicated units for customers requiring only audiogram services.About this fleet:
- Nationwide service
- Most have 10 stations for less business disruption
- Staffed with 2 CAOHC-certified technicians
- Standardized hardware and software
- Daily calibrations and sound level checks standard
Reports issued on unit
- Roster of individuals tested
- Notification letters (optional)
- Standard Threshold Shift listing
- Recordable/Reportable listing
- Background sound level readings
- Roster of individuals trained (optional)
Reports provided after audiologist's review
- Program Summary: includes STSs, recordables, retest results and medical referrals
- Notification letters
- Medical referrals
- Testing statistics
- Employee listing
- (and many others)
|Hearing Testing||1910.95 (g)|
|Training in hearing protector use||1910.95 (k)|
|Employee notification letters||1910.95 (g)(8)(i)|
|STS counseling||1910.95 (g)(8)(ii)(A-C)|
|Audiologist review||1910.95 (g)(7)|
|Work-relatedness determinations||1904.10 (b)(6)|
|Background sound level checks||1910.95 (g)(7)(iii)(C)|
|Audiometer function check||1910.95 (h)(5)(i)|
|Sound level survey||1910.95 (d)|